Information that you provide
- Your email address is encrypted in our database, and is never made available to anyone. It is only used to notify you of site updates and activity on your portfolio
- Your password is securely encrypted in our database, and isn't known to us or anyone else
- You can choose to hide your portfolio from non-members
- You can choose to hide your NSFW photos from non-members
- You can choose which notification emails you receive
- Your date of birth is not shared with anyone, and is only used to calculate your age and ensure you are over 18 years old
- Both your age, and your gender, can be hidden from non-members, or hidden completely
- If you connect your Facebook or Twitter account, you can choose to keep this hidden from everyone. We may use this information ourselves for profile verification purposes, to ensure all accounts created are valid
- We will never post to your Facebook or Twitter account without your permission
There are various permissions that we ask when you connect your PORTFORA account to your Facebook account. We never have access to your Facebook password. You can choose which permissions you would like to give, depending on how much functionality you need:
- Birthday - when you signup, we need to know that you're over 18
- Email - you need to provide an email address to sign up
- Friend List - this lets you tag your friends in your photos
- Publish - this allows you to post your photos/castings to your Facebook profile
- Manage Pages - this allows you to post your photos/castings to your Facebook page
You always have control over when posts are made to your Facebook profile/page.
When you connect your PORTFORA account to your Twitter account, it allows you to login to PORTFORA by logging into your Twitter account. We never have access to your Twitter password.
It also allows you to post your photos/castings to your Twitter followers. You always have control over whether these tweets are posted.
Information we obtain from your use of our services
- Device information - we may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system and browser, IP address). These are only used for debugging purposes and improving the site.
- Log information - we may collect details of how you use the service, such as search queries, likes, follows, photo uploads, login/logout timings.
- Timezone - we store your browser's timezone so that activities on the site are presented in your local timezone
- Cookies - we store cookies in your browser to help you remain logged in between sessions. We also use third-party analytics services which may place cookies in your browser.